Hellooo lovely bookwoorms!
I feel like I came back but at the same time I didn’t, I just figured I’m not going to stress about it. Maybe some weeks I’ll post more and maybe others I won’t and that’s because these are my last two months of my first semester so everything is getting really INTENSE!
So on the fun part of this post, I’m trying to catch up on tags and I was tagged to do this by Audra, Thanks for the tag and sorry it took me so loong haha. You should definitely check out her blog if you don’t follow her, she writes some really amazing reviews!
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
Two, I usually read arcs whenever I can so they are always my second book to read! I really want to try audiobooks just because I’ve heard it could make my life easier haha.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch books?
I read one at night when I have some time after homework and all that and another one during the day between free periods or at the bus on my way home.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
These days most of the books I read are ebooks so, not really but if I’m reading a book with a regular bookmark and I need to take it to a trip or something like that I’d rather take magnetic bookmarks!
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
I keep my kindle in bed with me and my books too haha. My bed has a lot of free space so I keep them next to me for when I need them!
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
6. How long do you typically read in one sitting?
This is haard haha I guess 30 minutes to 1 hours. Sometimes when I get really involved I can spend all night reading.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
Off! I know myself, I destroy things so I’d rather take it off and not have to think that I can damage it in some way haha.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
THIS IS HARD! I don’t know I try every single position just because I get tired easily of one and I have to change every 10 minutes hahaha it can be exhausting!
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
I guess I answered this on a previous question haha. I read e-arcs on my phone or Kindle and I always take them to college with me!
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
Am I a bad person if I say I have never done it? haha I just use goodreads to keep track of the books I read in a year and which of them I liked or didn’t like. I can’t add extra things to my life at this moment haha!
Thank You soo much for reading this post, I’ll try to be more active or comment and like whenever I can. Hope you have a great weekend!