Hellooo Bookworms, I want to Thank Bree over at In love and Words for nominating me. You need to check out her blog, she’s one of my favorite bloggers and does some really great reviews and bookish posts. I’m so happy for getting this nomination twice, so let’s get started!!!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does it Work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
- What is your all-time favorite romance novel?
I can’t really pick between these two so I’m just going to cheat and mention both. The notebook by Nicholas Sparks and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
2. Is there a certain book that launched your love of reading? Which book?
I started reading since I was really young, the first book I truly loved was the Wizard of Oz but I guess there was definitely a time where I kind of stopped or I read like three or four books a year. I started reading a lot again when I first read The Diary of Anne Frank/The Diary of a Young Girl and that book kind of motivated me to read a lot again!
3. Have you ever read a book that has actually scared you?
No, I don’t read horror books. I do watch horror movies, but just when other people watch them with me and since I like reading when I’m alone, I just can’t do it haha
4. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I LOVE IT!
5. List your dream cast for your favorite book.
Ohhh I actually found a video some months ago by Sophie dream cast for the Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue and I just think it’s so perfect. She does some really great videos of her dream casts and I just can definitely see this one!!
6. What are some of your favorite YouTube channels (if you watch them.)
I watch a lot of youtube so I’m just going to pick like the ones I watch the most: Squibblesreads, Hailey in Bookland, A Clockwork Reader, Josu Diamond, PewDiePie, Midnight Reads, Jesse The Reader,SuperHolly and Abookutopia.
7. Name 3 items on your bucket list
Go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, Learn a third language and Have my own Grand Tour of Europe!
8. What’s the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you?
Hmm I think the relationship I share with my boyfriend is really different and special. So, I guess meeting him or just every time we get to spend together!
9. Have you ever had a meetcute? What happened?
I don’t know If I understand what that means so well, but I don’t think I have the super cool stories like those on movies.
10. What is one of the best blogging tips you’ve ever heard or given?
JUST BE YOURSELF!(no matter how crazy that might be)
11. Post a picture of your favorite bookish meme
This makes me laugh…
I nominate everyone that reads this post, because I believe everyone spreads a bit of sunshine to this blog community so you all deserve it. Because I’m an extremely lazy person, I’ll just go ahead and use the questions I used last time. So If you haven’t answered them feel free to do it on a post or on the comments!
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- What was your first blog post and would you change anything about it now?
- What is your favorite post you’ve written?
- If you could be transported to any world from a book, where would it be?
- Summarize your life, with three songs
- How do you come up with a blog post?
- Do your friends and family know about your blog?
- What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
- What is the Longest book you’ve read?
- Where are you from, and what is the most common stereotype or misconception about your home town/state/country?
Thank You soo much for taking the time to read this post. I hope your lives are going extremely well and that you are having great reads!